Rock Your Girl Scout Cookie Booth with These Cookie Convo Tips!
This cookie season, show cookie customers how the iconic Girl Scout Cookie Program (the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world!) prepares girls in their communities to lead, learn, and succeed, all while making it possible for them to embark on amazing adventures, form a lifetime of memories, and unleash the power of G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ to change the world!
Talk to customers about:
- All the invaluable skills your girls learn by selling cookies, like goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics
- Your girls’ sale goals and what they plan to do with their cookie proceeds
- Where the money goes — 100 percent of cookie proceeds stay local and help your council power unique, amazing experiences for your girls year-round
Make your case. Why Girl Scouts?
This cookie season you may be asked questions like, “How is Girl Scouts different from Boy Scouts?” or “What do you like about Girl Scouts?” or even “What do you think about Boy Scouts letting girls participate in its program?” Here are a few things you can say in response.
- Girl Scouts is the best leadership experience for girls in the world, period-designed specifically with, by, and for girls — every G.I.R.L.!
Remember: Always stay positive. Don’t put other organizations down. Simply raise Girl Scouts up!
- Girl Scouts is fun with a purpose! Everything a Girl Scout does centers on four program pillars — science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; life skills; and entrepreneurship — preparing girls for a lifetime of leadership, success, and adventure.
- Girl Scouts is the only place where girls can work toward and earn the Gold Award — one of the most prestigious awards for girls in the world (and a great boost when it comes to applying for college and scholarships, establishing a lifetime network, and so much more)!