We Want Your Troop to Help Test the NEW Entrepreneurship Program!
Calling All Troops!
Girl Scouts of the USA has teamed up with the Girl Scouts of Western Ohio to test the NEW K-12 Entrepreneurship badges, made possible by Susan Bulkeley Butler.
We need troops who will volunteer their time to test the NEW badges. Troops selected will be assigned to test the new badge content for their assigned grade level.
No entrepreneurial program experience necessary – all Girl Scout volunteers can deliver this program!
Why participate? Your girls will…
- Be the first to try new entrepreneurship badge activities.
- Help develop national entrepreneurship program by providing feedback.
- Earn a $100 gift card for their troop to support troop-related program expenses.
Each troop will be required to complete the NEW K-12 badges (1 badge, for a total of 2 meetings) between November 1, 2019 and December 16, 2019 and to participate in the pilot research and experience documentation.
Troop Participation Requirements:
- Obtain program materials from GSUSA.
- Review program materials, gather any needed supplies and prepare to do activities.
- Administer the girl post-survey and complete the leader post-survey.
Interested in Participating? Fill out a brief form at http://www.tinyurl.com/EntrepBadge no later than October 18, 2019.
Leave a Reply